Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCVP)
As a participant in the Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCVP) remember to:
- Report changes in your income and or household composition within ten days of the change
- Be present at the unit for the annual HQS inspection
- Attend your scheduled recertification appointment
- Pay your portion of rent to the landlord, on time
- Comply with the terms of your lease
You must contact your case manager and inform them of any of the following:
- Any change in income
- Changes to your family composition
- Someone has moved out
- If you are having problems with your unit
If you need to look up your case manager, click here to access the HCVP Caseload Lookup Form »
HANO's Housing Choice Connect
In just one easy step, tenants can search available properties without reviewing an extensive list.
Our HANO Housing Choice Connect program allows participating Housing Choice Voucher Program Tenants to search available rental properties. If you don't have computer access, we have kiosks available in both HANO offices for your use.
Go Section 8
Find a great place to live with the largest affordable housing listing service in the nation - whether you have a Section 8 Voucher or are just looking for a good deal.
Report Fraud & Program Abuse
Report suspected fraud or HCVP/Section 8 program abuse.
Incident Report Form
To anonymously report a crime, destruction of property, a quality of life problem, fraud, waste or abuse.
Click here for HANO's Incident Report form »